S-Max Sella - Stairclimber
Safe and comfortable even on the narrowest stairs. Frequently buildings have neither been designed nor built in such away that they are accessible for people with reduced mobility (PRM). In those cases stairs represent a great barrier for many people and need to be overcome.
Advantages for your mobility:
- Stairways often represent a great barrier to people with reduced mobility.
- The S-Max SELLA Stairclimber solves this problem effortlessly and elegantly. This portable stair lift makes you mobile everywhere and at all times.
- S-Max SELLA works on virtually all stair types including spiral stairs, narrow stairs, inside the home and outside and is particularly manoeuvrable and comfortable since the seat is integral.
- For ease of transportation you can fold up or disassemble the SELLA easily to fit in virtually all cars.
- Folding means little space is taken up in the home.
- The SELLA is uniquely able to manage both directly seated passengers and those unable to transfer from their wheelchair (please see video below)
- For Social Services, occupational therapists and other professional purchasers the SELLA provides a unique, cost effective combination of flexibility of purpose, ability to function on the narrowest stairways and portability ensuring optimum effectiveness for future re-issues.
|Lifting Capacity:||135kg (21st 3lbs)|
|Total Weight:||33.5kg (5st 3lbs)|
|Min Landing Space:||0.9m x 0.9m (3' x 3')|
|Max Step Height:||220mm (8.5")|
|Speed:||5-20 steps per minute selectable on unit|